Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Week 8 Task 2

Video Progress

This week, I have chosen all my photos and drawings that i want to use.  I decided to use adobe photoshop, so i could make a collage of a bunch of pictures. At first i has trouble with it because its been almost 3 years since i have used photoshop, but after many typing in of 'how to's' in google and playing around with i finally got comfortable.  

I made a decision not to use music because i couldnt find an mp3 of one of the Norfolk songs. My friend emailed me a couple but they didnt download properly. 

My video will be a series of photos with text and drawings, outlining the beauty of Norfolk Island. It seems like its more of a promotional add that a story but oh well.

I have chosen to use Windows Movie Maker because it seemed the easiest to use, and it was recommended by my tutor.  So far I am playing around with the video effects.

I am confident about my level of ownership of the production. Every drawing was made by me on paint, and most of the photos came from my camera. The ones that didn’t were taken by good friends of mine who were perfectly fine with me using them. Overall I am pretty happy with what I’m doing, though there are a few things I’m not sure about, so I will seek some help in the tutorial today.

No comments:

Post a Comment